February 5, 2010

Open Game Table Vol. 2 Peer Reviews Update

Its been a few weeks, but I just wanted to let the readers of The Core Mechanic and fans of Open Game Table to know that the review process is entering it's fourth and final week. The super secret panel of peer reviewers have, thus far, submitted nearly 600 reviews (!!!), and I hoping to reach 900 by next Friday in a final push to the finish line.

Once the peer review process is over, it's possible I'll host a last minute second round of reviews to cover any nominations that were not read by at least two reviewers. So, stayed tuned!

I also want to reiterate my previous Open Call for Artists. If you are an illustrator or graphic artist and you have an interest in contributing to Open Game Table, then please contact me as soon as possible so that I can add you to the list of contributors. Once the final reviews are done, the Open Game Table editorial board and I will be making the final selections to be included in the anthology. After that, participating artists will be asked to illustrate B&W line art specificly inspired by the blog posts themselves. This allows the Anthology to showcase both the best talent in the RPG blogging community, as well as highlight the skills of up and coming artists looking for a means to gain exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.