July 8, 2010

LULU LOVE


Last week I talked about several problems I had with printing with Lulu.com. Well - another set of proof copies of Open Game Table Volume 2 have arrived -- and they look amazing; I'm psyched to say the least! Finally I have a book in hand that looks like it is supposed to!

Now... why the Lulu + Heart hyperbole? Well... they not only are re-shipping me additional (free copies) for all the misprinted copies I ordered; but they are also refunding me the the full amount for all the orders I made. WOHOO! That's awesome. Lulu.com often gets a bad rap from people on the 'tubes - but, my experience so far with their customer service (Yolanda - you rock!) has been great. I'm honestly super surprised, as I was expecting them to act like a giant faceless corporate Juggernaut. Well, they may still be a corporate juggernaut - but at least they are a nice one.

A print run for GenCon is being organized by Studio2Publishing next week -- so if you are going to GenCon this year; please stop by their booth and pick up a copy!

Question for TCM readers: Would you be interested in getting a preview of what Studio2Publishing will be releasing at GenCon this year before going? Let me know in the comments. If so - I'll see what I can do and if they are willing to provide me with some goodies...

2 comments:

  1. Jonathan - that's awesome. My experience with Lulu (although a much smaller effort) was great a couple of years ago.

    Would love to see what Studio2Publishing has coming out at GenCon... I have yet to attend that mecca of gamerdom, but am always enthused by what gets announced and released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for announcement. I guess Lulu is for me)

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.