November 17, 2008

OPEN CALL for Volunteers!

There are two-weeks remaining for nominations to the 2008 Anthology of Roleplaying Game Blogs (December 1st is the last day). I am expecting the Anthology to be published in early 2009, but between now and then it is going to take a significant amount of "sweat equity" on my part. I am hoping that I might reduce some of my work load while bringing a level of impartiality to the project by recruiting several volunteers to help with various aspects of the project. Thus, as you might imagine, I will be looking for volunteers to help with is to act as Anthology Reviewers. This is an easy way for you to help shape the future of this project, and put a face on the RPG blogging community!

Once nominations close on December 1st, I will be looking at a list of 100 or more blog posts that will need to be 'scored' for content, creativity, and relevance (these are general terms, specific categories will be rolled out later). It is my hope that an semi-independent cohort of Anthology Reviewers can tackle the scoring of the nominated blog posts so that I can minimize my own bias as to what gets included into the Anthology itself. One goal of the Anthology is to bridge the gap between the RPG blogging community and the rest of the gaming community at large by producing a vetted body of work that is truly representational of our best talent. It is not my intention for this book to be a "Jonathan's Favorite RPG Bloggers" list. I hope you understand why this is important.

If you are willing to volunteer to be a Anthology Reviewer then please fill out the form below.

Powered by Wufoo

1 comment:

  1. I'm unsure whether or not to volunteer, but I'll think about it. I'll also update my sticky.

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.