July 17, 2008

4E Conversions: The Talontar Blightlord Template coming soon

I suppose since I contributed a conversion for the Blightspawn of Rawlingswood yesterday, I should also provide my conversion for the Talontar Blightlord, a prestige class found in the Unapproachable East accessory for the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. The problem is that, at least for now, there's no such thing as a 'prestige class' in 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons (thank the gods!). So, my implementation of prestige classes will essentially be templates that are applied to any monster or NPC the Dungeon Master chooses. I'll also provide heroic, paragon, and epic level templates so that the template will scale as the characters level. This will be my first attempt at making such a conversion - so please leave any suggestions you might have! I'll bring you my first draft of the Talontar Blightlord Template tomorrow. Until then, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.