December 3, 2009

Jumping Back Into Blogging About Games


Well, I guess it had to happen sometime, right? After 5 months away I've decided to dust of TCM a bit and get back into blogging. Either I don't know how to keep my mouth shut or I'm just a gluten for punishment.

Probably both.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the Joneses and actually post some material worth reading over the course of the next few months. If yesterday's post was any indication, it's nice to know that there are still some folks who stayed subscribed to TCM even though I "closed shop" last July. Well.. it's real nice to be back.

But somethings have changed, or will change - and you'll likely find that out soon enough. The biggest change to TCM is going to be the topics covered: previously I was sorta "old school meets 4E". I've seen the light, so to speak, and the content here will be much broader. Think "Games". Not just RPGs, but games in general. Some may have even noticed the by-line of the site has changed...

probably not though. =D

After all, all games have a core mechanic, right?

Well, hopefully I'll be able to continue on and write about games in general - because I don't just play RPGs after all. I'm a gamer.

So until next time - GAME ON!

2 comments:

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.