January 16, 2009

New Domain Name

I have just acquired the domain name thecoremechanic.com for this blog. The new default address will be www.thecoremechanic.com, although anyone using an RSS feedreader should continue to pick up my posts since I use Feedburner for distribution. Also, thecoremechanic.blogspot.com will still work as well.

In the meantime, it should take a few days for the new domain name to percolate through the DNS. Please expect trouble (it follows me around like a shadow), but feel free to leave a comment here and let me know anyway; or email me directly at my new handy dandy email address - jonathan AT thecoremechanic DOT com.

Wohoo!

(chuckles)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new domain name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally took a step up eh? Only kidding. Congratulations on getting your domain name. It never ceases to amaze me how many domain names are parked by some poser.

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.