March 10, 2009

Open Game Table -- Released March 23rd

I haz it...

Itz aweshum...

Open Game Table, The Anthology of Roleplaying Game Blogs will be released for intergalactic sale on March 23rd, 2009. It will be available directly from Lulu Marketplace, Indie Press Revolution, and Amazon.com for the retail price of only $22.95. Look for it on March 23rd, trust me... you'll love it.

And I'm serious... it really does look amazing in print. After slaving over the electronic form in draft, the physical book (galley proof) is far far better than I expected. Even by looking at the PDF, some people seem to agree -- check out the pre-reviews already hitting the blogosphere at The Fine Art of the TPK and A Butterfly Dreaming. (thank you!)


More details coming...

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I imagine it feels positively great to be holding the physical manifestation of all the work you've put in over the last few months. Can't wait to get my hands on one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your hard work. Since I became involved, you've done
    more with this project in 3 months than I could have in 6!

    I'm very happy for you and can't wait to have this book sitting on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it include anything from http://www.47rpg.com/blog/

    I'm so afraid that his blog will up and disappear at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO, unfortunately... I had never seen this blog before! thank you for sharing the link. I'll have to check it out more in depth and definitely add it to my feedreader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be cool. But please note the last comment on the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Sadly he's no longer with the living. It's nice to see his blog still up and running though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am happy to see that this project took off and is a success. More anthologies, the merrier ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by cortunix! OGT was reviewed in full at WIRED _again_!! Wohoo!!

    I should let everyone know that cortunix's project - Open Laboratory - was the source of inspiration for Open Game Table. So, we really all have him to thank!

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.