March 4, 2009

Player's Handbook 2 is in my backpack...



Yes. I was one of the lucky ones. Wizards of the Coast bestowed upon me a copy of the Player's Handbook 2 weeks before it comes to print.

Don't worry though... I'm not going to keep all the awesome goodness to myself for long. And... this is not just some media blitz brain washing thing (OK, maybe it is) but... in all seriousness, the PHB2 looks amazing and from what I have read thus far (about an hour flipping through it) -- its top notch. Power creep is to a minimum and there's lots of juicy bits beyond just the "new classes, new races" part.

I'll bring you the noise in a few days... because I know you want to know.

4 comments:

  1. Is it true that Gnomes are back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please share the PHB2 love. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it and of course picking it up later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for a post on March 13th... its all a big conspiracy... I'll be writing up some juicy bits about The Invoker, and then after that... more nuggets that I find worth mentioning will follow.

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.