The Core Mechanic's Unfinished 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Project List
- Core Lists. I've already released two Core Lists, but the Monsters' Core List needs more updating to include all the creeps from recent 4E versions of the DRAGON and DUNGEON ezines. Also, I want to create lists for the community of powers (at-will, encounter, daily, etc), magical items, traps, and feats. Why? I dunno - I'm sure you can find a use for them.
- Core Threats. I came out with The Dead Queens of Morvena a few weeks ago, and recently Caretakers. I have a number of ideas for additional creeps - but given how easy it is to put together custom creatures in 4E - I'm not sure how much mileage these creeps would get from the community. If there's interest - then I'm definately willing to make more of them.
- Core Conversions: Early on in this blog I set out to convert 3E things to 4E (monsters, templates, etc). Would you like to see more of this?
- Developing The Dead Queens. This was actually a suggestion my wife made. I believe I have a good foundation for more material related to this series (The Fetherruin, the tombs, who was the king, what happened to the Incabus, etc). Would you be interested in seeing more of this?
- Tinglefoot, Tinglefoot, Tinglefoot Cube. I recently posted about my recovery of an old adventure idea I submited to DUNGEON some 5 or 6 years ago - but failed to follow up on. This is a good possibility for something completely different.
- Troupe and Entourage Gaming Review. I've collected a sizable list of online resources about this style of gaming, and posted about it twice before as well. I even bought a stack of old White Wolf magazines on Ebay so that I could get my hands on an article written by Jonathan Tweet about Troupe Gaming from 1987 (White Wolf #21). This method of gaming has been increasingly intriguing to me lately - I'm thinking a review. Would this be interesting to any of you.
Thanks! Until next time - GAME ON!