- This page has an absolutely crazy number of links to webpages about Worldbuilding.
- Monster Cards for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons... extremely useful; although rapidshare is annoying...
- /HACK has a great list of current D&D / RPG fanzines and magazines here. Between all those subscriptions, DDI, and all the blogs I subscribe to - how do I get anything done?
- Crystal Frasier, one of the artists who contributed to Open Game Table, has started blogging about RPGs. She's got a great article, "Are you Threatening Me? Kobolds!" over here.
- Looking for a bit of randomness in your game? At-Will posted about a Minor Deck of Many Things for 4E. Very kewl IMHO.
- The Church of the Radiant Polyhedron is upon us!!! MadBrewLabs scares the hell out of me with "The Libris Mechanica Sanctus", it's almost as if he's making a parody of our hobby....
- UNnatural 20, a great resource for original monsters, has written "4E Magic Items Leave me Cold and Indecisive". He may have a point, but it seems that this is an opportunity for the community churn out some really cool 4E magic items.
- Encounter-a-Day, aka ASMOR, has released a kick ass standalone version of their monster maker application.
- Speaking of software - NewbieDM also points us to Masterplan, a really sweet campaign planner and combat tracker etc etc.
- And The Society of the Torch, Pole & Rope reminded me that DungeonCrafter was actually a great way to chalk up old school dungeons in no time.
April 11, 2009
Arounds the blogs...
Restarting this series to be a weekly feature has seen some false starts... hopefully this will be the last. Here's a short of list of things I've been reading and keeping up with: