- Roman Britain (circa. 410 AD) - The year the Roman Legions left Britannia was the year the Dark Ages began and also marked the beginning of several major migrations of new people and cultures into the Isles. A mythical, low-fantasy campaign setting for 4E D&D set in these times would rock.
- Dark Sun - need I say more? Hopefully Robot Viking is right... the Mad Max, everything goes DS setting would be great - plus, think about all the players that would suddenly pick up the Endurance training.
- Ravenloft / Borovia - Strahd as a level 30 Solo. Now there's something to chew on.
- Planscape - Oh come on... Torment was the best cRPG of all time. Perhaps all that was developed for that video game, plus the previous editions of Planescape could be updated for 4E? Oh wait... it is already in the Manual of the Planes? I don't have that book yet... hmmmmm
- Mystara / Hollow World / Savage Coast - Since 4E is the new Old School D&D; updating the old basic edition campaign settings for 4E would be a good move. Plus, just think of all the grognards that would blow their tops. It could happen... it could happen...
[goes back to the drawing room]