October 1, 2008

VOTE NOW FOR YOUR FAVORITE RPG BLOG CARNIVAL LOGO!!!

VOTING HAS BEGUN FOR THE 
RPG BLOG CARNIVAL 
LOGO CONTEST !!!

Please review the logos below and then click

VOTE HERE

...


LOGO#1

...

LOGO #2

LOGO #3



The PRIZES

Each contestant will receive a coupon booklet of 10 free Natural Twenties


In addition, the artist who created the winning (highest rated) logo will also receive a

$20 Amazon.com Gift Certificate

VOTE HERE

Voting for the winning logo will end on October 4th, 2008 at 12:00 AM. The winning logo will be the official unofficial logo for bloggers to use on their sites if and when they participate in any of the RPG Blog Carnivals.

4 comments:

  1. Really wishing I'd got around to making an entry :(

    My money on entry #2 though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Placed my votes!

    Good luck to the artists and hopefully we get a new shiny logo for our blogs in time for next month's carnival

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Good luck to all the participants.

    Apologies for not getting my entry done in time. My lazy brother was supposed to do it. I guess that's one more person I can cull from the Christmas card list then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go with the Jester. Perhaps it is my recent infatuation with all things Joker, and pulling out my old comics to see the clown prince do his thing. Perhaps it was the pretty colors. All three were great though, and I'm looking forward to seeing the winner.

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.