September 3, 2008

Core Lists: RITUALS


Data, charts, figures, numbers, lists, crunch, crunch and more crunch. I love this part of RPGs just as much as anyone. Probably more so, since collecting data is what I do for a living (see my other blog). For Dungeons & Dragons (or any RPG for that matter), I for one love nice and tidy lists of things. So, in a new series I'm starting, "Core Lists", I'm going to start providing links to some of the lists on Google Documents that I already maintain for my own use. I'm hoping that
  1. you will find these lists useful,
  2. you will correct me if I'm wrong, and
  3. you will let me know if I missed something.
OK - the first list in this series is: RITUALS. Click the link below to open a new window.

CORE LISTS: 4th EDITION DUNGEONS & DRAGONS RITUALS

Here is the same list embedded and crammed into this 468px wide column...



I have plans for lots of these. I also plan to update them when I can from both official and unofficial sources. So, leave a comment here and let me know what you think. Also, since I'm using Google Docs to maintain these lists, collaborations are easy to set up. If you are interested in helping me put some useful lists together for the community - please contact me and let me know by email (jonathan DOT jacobs AT gmail DOT com).

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your list and data management. Looking forward to seeing more!

    That being said, I think the latest Errata for the PHB has lowered the Brew Potion Ritual from level 5 to level 1 (but oddly there's been no corresponding lowering of the Healing Potion to level 1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Thanks for the tip. I'll update the Ritual List asap. /bonk I should have thought to check the errata. Thanks phil!

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.