September 13, 2008

Core Lists: TEMPLATES

I've released the first version of Core Lists: Templates, which will be updated to include all the templates for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons as they are released. Currently, the list includes 28 templates from the:
  1. Dungeon Master's Guide,
  2. Dragon #364, and
  3. Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
So, this makes three Core Lists thus far - I hope they continue to be a helpful resource for some DMs out there looking for more options. In any case... click the link Core Lists: Templates for a full screen view or just scroll around in embedded version I have crammed onto the page below.




Leave a comment, and let me know if there's anything I should be doing different or whateva...

No comments:

Post a Comment

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.