After a stupidly huge amount of time devoted to late night (and very early morning) data entry - the new version of Monsters & Terrain Core List is now completed (version 2). Both an online version and a downloadable Excel file is available. The new table includes the following information on 671 monsters from 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons:
- Name, Level, Group Role, Combat Role, Leader, Size, Origin, Type, Keywords, Climate, Terrain, and Source Material.
The source material for Version 2 of this Core List is derived from the following materials (with a count of the number of monsters for each):
- Adventurer's Vault (11)
- Dragon #364 (19)
- Dragon #365 (6)
- Dragon #366 (5)
- Dragon #367 (6, incomplete - the issue is not fully released yet)
- Dungeon #155 (11)
- Dungeon #156 (12)
- Dungeon #157 (19)
- Dungeon #158 (10, incomplete - the issue is not fully released yet)
- Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (55)
- H1 Keep on the Shadowfell (3)
- H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth (14)
- H3 Pyramid of Shadows (11)
- Monster Manual 4E (489)
Heh... how about that...
 The image of the kir-lanan was done by James Zhang in the 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting.