August 27, 2008

Entourage Gaming?

A few weeks ago, Sham's Grog'n Blog posted about the "Entourage Approach". Ever since reading his post I can't get the idea out of my head. It just... won't... go... away. I'm thinking that, if extended, this approach could be a boon to all those people who can't get a regular weekly game together because they are just too damn busy with work/life. I'm going to start digging around the internetZ about this approach to running a game (because everything has already been done before) and, hopefully, I'll have enough material to start a series about it summarizing my findings.

In the meantime, I've also started a discussion over at (gulp) Gleemax: "Entourage Gaming: Designing a campaign with large cast of PCs".

So... have you ever run an "Entourage" campaign? What were the pros and cons? What sort of things did you like about this style of play? What did you hate about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

By submitting your comment below, you agree to the blog's Terms of Service.